After much anticipation, the Cleveland Browns have unveiled their brand new logo for 2015. At first I was surprised. Then I was amazed. By the end, my entire life had changed.
1. Here is the old Cleveland Browns logo. Understated and tasteful, but very 2014. This is not a logo that is going to work well in the second half of the â€˜teens.
2. But times have changed. The world has changed. Cleveland has changed.
3. Without further ado HERE is the brand new Browns logo for a new era.
4. It is very …. how to put it …. #ff3c00
5. Let’s compare and contrast!
6. The old, boring, antiquated, desiccated 2014 logo.
I wouldn’t even use #f2671b to color a turd in 2015. It’s a shade of orange that has, quite frankly, had its day.
7. The new, vibrant, exciting, 2015 logo.
This is a color that you can take home to your parents. This is a color that you can use to paint your living room. This is a color that you can spend the rest of your life with. #ff3c00. Even the hexcode rolls off the tongue like a cat purring in anticipation of another scintillating season of … brown.