Awesome workout ideas? Best-ever healthy recipes? Unbeatable motivational mantras? Tell us all about how you do fitness.
2. And they always seem to promise major results after a really short amount of time.
3. Yet when was the last time any of us magically got rock-hard abs in six weeks?
4. Or got into a habit of regular exercise we actually enjoyed thanks to some get-fit-quick plan?
5. So, maybe the best health and fitness tips actually come from people who have fun doing healthy stuff.
You know, like that friend whose Instagram feed is full of elated #seenonmyrun posts, or the co-worker who can’t stop talking about hot yoga.
6. People who’ve been there, and who have discovered a few habits and tricks that work for them.
Like visualizing how you’re going to treat yourself after you complete that 18-mile run.
7. Are you one of those people who has legit fallen in love with fitness (maybe in spite of your better judgment)?
8. Are you tired of seeing get-fit-quick schemes, and ready to share your own truth?
Six-packs are OK, but feeling strong and capable and healthy is so much better.
9. Are you the type of person who has like, a million favorite smoothie recipes?
Great pre-workout fuel!
10. Please, share your secrets with us! What is your best piece of advice for people who want to start living fitter, healthier lives?
What have you learned on your own journey? What are your favorite tips, habits, mantras, and/or recipes (smoothie or otherwise) that have helped you along the way?
Tell us in the comments below for a chance for your pointers to be featured in a future BuzzFeed post.
Thumbnail from here.