I’m sure Australia is a lovely country to visit. Any place that can create both Simon Baker and the Hemsworth brothers clearly has something good going for it. But I would be lying if I said the thought of venturing across the globe to see it myself wasn’t a tad terrifying. I mean, have you seen how huge their spiders can get? Nope, no thank you.
Despite all the scary things filling up the Outback, they do also have some seriously cute animal friends wandering around who surprisingly don’t want to kill you! I think, anyway. How could faces this sweet ever be evil?
1. This wubby wittle wombat needs a hug.
2. Maybe this sweet wallaby will help him out!
3. Oh, hello there, Mr. Pygmy Possum!
4. Of course, can’t leave out the country’s cutest little kanga.
5. Did you know they also have tree-climbing roos?
6. I think this little guy wants to race him to the top of the branches.
7. This one is just never letting go of the snuggles.
8. Shh, she’s only had six naps today!
9. Ever wonder what it would look like if a teddy bear and a hedgehog had a baby?
10. This numbat loves nomming on his leaves.
11. Quokka: also known as the HAPPIEST ANIMAL EVER.
12. This happy seal loves soaking up the rays.
13. His sea lion friend just wants to play, though.
14. Look at that smile!
15. Speaking of smiles…his is a little devious, but still adorable.
16. Oh no, don’t leave this cutie behind!
17. I never thought I’d find a crab so adorable.
18. This parrotfish is so glad you stopped by to say hi!
19. This frog just wants to know if you have any spare flies to snack on.
20. Tiny. Grumpy. Perfection.
Okay, I’m not making any promises, but I will look at the ticket prices and consider saving up for a flight to Australia. The quokka alone might be reason enough to make the trip!