Because body fluids are funny, amiright?
1. Remember before pregnancy when you had a sense of modesty about gross stuff?
Or maybe you didn’t. I don’t know your life. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
2. And then your uterus got a tenant and BOOM! your vaginal discharge became fair game for conversation.
Morgan Shanahan // BuzzFeed
3. By the time you were actually in labor, you were sure your modesty had already been pushed to the brink.
4. But then you had a contraction just as your doctor was checking your cervix and your body clamped down on his arm so hard he couldn’t remove it for a full minute.
“I really need you to try to relax” he said.
Yeah. Right on top of that.
5. And later when you asked what that smell was, the on-call resident assured you with a smile that “poop is cool here.”
6. Ahhhh, the miracle of life.
7. So c’mon. Spill it. We want to hear about the time your water broke all over your dog and you had to give him a bath before you left for the hospital.