So easy anyone can make it! Recipe via yyhh.org.
Wanna give your cat the birthday treat he/she deserves? This is all you need:
- 1 large egg
- All-purpose flour
- Shredded cheese of
youryour cat’s choice
- 1 can of tuna (6 oz)
- Cooked shrimp for garnish
- Cooking spray
Note: This recipe will yield two cakes, so feel free to halve the portions… or enjoy one cake WITH your cat!
Preheat oven to 350ÂºF.
2. Measure 1 1/2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
3. Take a pinch (about 1 teaspoon) of shredded cheese.
Any kind will do, whatever your cat will like best. In this case, we used shredded colby jack.
6. Using a muffin tin, apply cooking spray to prevent cake from sticking.
8. Set a timer for 15 minutes.
By now you may have attracted some attention.
10. Once thoroughly cooked, remove cake from oven and place on a plate (or rack) upside down to cool.
11. Garnish with shrimp.
12. And decorate appropriately.
13. Present to your lil’ birthday girl/boy.
Be sure to blowout/remove the candle before your cat starts eating!
That was delicious.
Happy Birthday Kitty!