Another day, another liberal hashtag steeped in bigotry.
Yesterday happy warriors on the Right suggested amusing slogans for #Obama_Bumperstickers. As the Left struggled to catch up with the #Romney_Bumperstickers hashtag, all the anti-Mormonism we’ve come to expect reared its vile head.
Here’s a sample of what passes for humor among hateful, intolerant lefties.
Lying Mormons > Blacks #Romney_Bumperstickers
— big bizzle (@thebigmic33) August 9, 2012
Predictably, the oh-so-clever tweets branded Romney a secret polygamist. Because, you know, all Mormons have sister-wives.
#Romney_Bumperstickers I wanna make Sarah Palin one of my wives. MORMON POWER
— King Tink (@Tink_Avi) August 9, 2012
#Romney_Bumperstickers My Sister-Wives And My Money Go To The Cayman Islands
— Sickroy (@Sickroy6) August 9, 2012
#Romney_Bumperstickers If you can read this, one of the wives fell off
— ross kostecky (@rkostecky) August 9, 2012
My Other Wives Are In The Shop #Romney_Bumperstickers
— Shoq (@Shoq) August 9, 2012
And, of course, they attempted to demonize Romney with the tired, hateful denigration of Mormon temple garments as “magic underwear.”
Magic Underwear on Board #Romney_Bumperstickers
— Mark Eaton (@Mark13Eaton) August 9, 2012
#Romney_Bumperstickers Hong if you like my Magic-Mormon Underwear!!!
— corvetteBeth (@corvetteBeth) August 9, 2012
I Hate BLACKS, MAGIC UNDERWEAR!, I'm Mormon and BATSHIT CRAZY, NO CRIPPLES, #Romney_Bumperstickers
— michael thomas (@mthomas2416) August 9, 2012
#Romney_BumperStickers Vote for me, or I'll rub my magic undies and watch my little horsy dance.
— Pedro Del Campo (@pj_delcampo) August 9, 2012
#Romney_Bumperstickers I found Him. He told me to wear magic underwear, not to drink caffeine, and I'll get my own planet after I die.
— Stephen Young (@steveyoung2814) August 9, 2012
A new Romney ad accuses President Obama of declaring war on religion. Clearly the Left’s gutter-dwellers are right there with him.
- Child brides and magic underwear: Anti-Mormon bigots predict Romney’s first 100 days in office
- Bigots: Roger Ebert, Salon: ‘So what’s the deal with magic Mormon underwear? Gay?’
- Anti-Mormon bigot Cher: ‘Richy Rich Romney whitest man in magic underwear’
- Obama supporters use #RomneyInTwoWords hashtag to spew anti-Mormon bigotry
- Really, you think? Study shows spike in anti-Mormonism among liberals
- ‘Say something nice about Romney’ hashtag brings out anti-Mormon slurs and hate
- WaPo: Hey, isn’t it time we linked Romney to an 1857 Mormon militia massacre?
- Bill Maher adding vile bigotry to his misogyny says Romney is in a ‘cult’
- Media malpractice: Press pushes to hurt Romney with Mormon bigotry, Left follows lead
- Anti-Obama super PAC plans Jeremiah Wright smackdown; Left responds with anti-Mormon attacks
- Matthew Modine bashes Mormons, defends Dan Savage and Jeremiah Wright
- Largest Obama Super Pac donor calls Mormonism a ‘cult’