Netflix marathon, meet rib-eating marathon.
1. If you’re not eating BBQ, you’re just doing it wrong.
2. Cuz if there isn’t a Freddy’s nearby, you gotta DIY your own.
3. Bingeing early in the morning?
Gotta fill the French press.
4. Themed snacks work particularly well.
5. Lagging a little? You can always pOp up the drama.
6. Remember that two glasses of wine > one.
Whether you’re alone or not.
7. And just because you don’t have a White House chef…
8. Doesn’t mean you can’t eat gourmet while you watch.
9. This genius prepared with a whole tray of sushi.
10. And this watcher knows cheesiness is a good thing.
But only when it’s on the plate.
11. Do it with your favorite East Coast burger.
12. Or West Coast. No judgment.
13. Sometimes you have to pause for jujyfruit.
14. Tequila can be a good addition.
15. Or a rather conveniently-named wine.
16. Do what you gotta do.
17. But be sure to nurse your hangover the right way.
18. Healthy snacks work too.
Especially if you want to use that rowing machine later.
19. Remember that Netflix marathons require protein.
Just like regular marathons.
20. Watch while you breakfast.
21. And brunch.
22. And lunch.
23. Teatime is good as well.
- This Boy Was Kidnapped And Totally Terrified, But Quick Thinking Saved His Life
- Tired of these comments “Wasted 7 seconds of my life!” …