The best valentine is an honest valentine.
2. This message of love which doubles as a polite comment on personal hygiene.
3. This biting critique on Valentine’s Day as a whole.
“Ghosts are white / And vampires are dead / Valentine’s would be better / If it were Halloween instead.”
5. This kid who knows something his parents don’t.
“Mom and dad you are lucky you are alive.”
6. One son’s touching drawing of his mother with her one true love.
My Valentine card from my son. See how he’s captured the true love in my life #ValentinesDay
7. The best love is specific love.
8. This brutally honest heart-to-heart dialogue: “I want you to know you have a fat heart.” / “It’s love!” / “You eat too much junk food.”
@RebelWilson @AnnaKendrick47 My “Pitch” perfect valentine’s day card from my 8 yr old son.Thanks for the inspiration!
9. One six-year-old’s apologetic Valentine.
Just got this valentine from my 6yo daughter. What does this say about me as a father?
12. This one, from a child who loves her mother, despite all the hormones.
14. This appreciative Valentine to a daddy who “makes the best craps”.
Or “crepes”, presumably.
17. This promising young scientist’s beautiful message of love.
“Your not just any Atomic number 67. Your my atomic number 67.”
19. The child who loves his teacher, despite her limitations.
“My second Valentine is for Miss Johnson. She is a great teacher. She is not on the Jedi Council, but is great with the force.”
21. Because “you take my breath away” is so much more romantic than “you forcibly suck my soul from my body.”
23. This daughter who loves her father only a little bit less than her mother.
24. This most tragic love.
“Happy valintins I hope you have a great day. and I like you too and buy like do you mean “love” if you do me too but we can’t be boyfriend and girl friend my mom won’t let me but we can like and be friend and play togeter. Ps It’s not my best riting.”