The Heartbreaking Reason You Should Never Leave A Baby Alone With A Charging Phone

We’re connected to our phones 24/7.

In a lot of ways, this is positive. We have the ability to be more informed and engaged with the world and with each other. There are negatives, though, and part of the spread of technology is the spread of electricity consumption and the use of dangerous cords.

When one woman in Kazakhstan fell asleep next to her baby, who was playing with her smartphone, tragedy struck.

Read More: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned…By Her Cheating Husband On Tinder

Doctors believe the baby chewed on the phone’s charging cable, which caused the wires to become exposed.

Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/baby-electrocuted-by-charger/

Leave a Reply