Whenever I went on lake trips with my family as a kid, we’d all enjoy jumping off of cliffs into the water below.
Of course, those falls seemed much longer when I was younger, but my parents always made sure that the rocky areas weren’t high enough that we’d end up hurting ourselves when we hit the water. However, the risks associated with our vacation fun are nowhere near the dangers that this guy regularly puts himself in.
YouTuber ig: 8Booth is a self-proclaimed adrenaline junkie who loves to jump from places that are so high they’d give anyone a panic attack — or vertigo.
1. This jump into Newport Harbor is 129 feet high, and he comes terrifyingly close to hitting the dock.
2. Here’s a great way to fall directly onto hard rocks and break your legs.
3. Seriously, any closer to those rocks and he could get a brain injury.
4. There is so much room for failure (and death) here.
5. As if this wasn’t dangerous enough — but go ahead, add a back flip for good measure.
6. I’m honestly surprised he’s still alive at this point.
7. How is that at all deep enough to jump into?!
8. It must feel like hitting concrete from that height.
9. I was 100 percent sure that he would hit the edges of the cliff.
10. Okay, now you’re putting other people at risk.
Well, I’ll give him this — he definitely is a brave guy. To check out more of the adrenaline junkie’s fear-inducing videos, visit his YouTube channel.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/insane-jumper/